Our school uniform consists of:
Navy Trousers, Navy Jumper, Blue Shirt, School Tie
Navy Skirt, Pinafore or Trousers, Navy Jumper or Cardigan, Blue Shirt, School Tie
General Information about Uniforms
- Shoes should be dark if possible.
- Leggings, skinny tracksuit pants etc. are not part of the uniform and should not be worn.
- Plain Navy Shorts (no visible logo or stripes) and blue polo shirt (not tshirt) may be worn during very fine weather.
- School tracksuit to be worn Wednesdays & Fridays, which are our P.E. days and other days as instructed by the class teacher.
- Only the standard school tracksuit bottoms are acceptable.
- Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly labelled with your child’s name. This is very important.
- Most uniform items are generic and are widely available. P.E. tops and school ties can be purchased in Lyne's of High St., Walshes of New St.